agentbanana420's staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Agentbanana420, Aug 9, 2018.

1. STEAM Name: agentbanana420

STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:238674532

Time zone: central standard time

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP): 15

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough:

In-game name: agnetbanana420

Time on the server (1-day requirement): 1d 14h`45m

Do you have any warns? (How many): 1

If so, why?: cuz i was told i can kill ppl if they had there gun out and looking at me as a polce.

Do you have any bans? (How many): 0

If so, why?:

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 4 severs

If so, explain?: i was staff on 3 severs and co owner on a sever

Do you have a clear, working microphone?: yes

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (3 Sentences): cuz the sever needs more staff to help with the sits. and i thank i can help th sever alot with players staying on the sever. and i will try to give money to the players if i have the money.

How are you better than other applicants? (3 Sentences): cuz i have a lot of experience of staff. and i have done a lot of sits on the sever. and i now the rules good .

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?: rudy

What is the best money making method on the server?: opium

What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?:

How often can you be on a day? all day

Name 5 ULX commands from chat and console, do it like the example; EX: (!freeze [name] / ulx freeze [name]): !noclip / ulx noclip !jail @ / ulx jail @

If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?: say and help the sever

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?: yes

Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?: yes

Do you swear that you didn't lie on this application whatsoever? yes

Anything else you would like to add?: a nlr circle

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. GonnaStickMaThumbs

GonnaStickMaThumbs Member Staff Member Operator

-1 You don't know the server rules, and you just do what they tell you to do.

3. Mateo Santoro

Mateo Santoro Member Staff Member Operator

Simply because you are extremely disrespectful and don't seem to know the rules very well. I would expect someone who has been playing on the server for the last week or so to know some if not all the rules.... Even more so if you paid money for Supreme. Also your app is Very bare and lacking in terms of detail or into to your staff experience or why you want to be staff. Last and most importantly you have a least 2 warns.. I warned you a few hours ago before you put this up and the reason was NLR in witch you argued with me for 20 minutes about it after I had explained to you 5 times why it was considered NLR not only did you waste my time but were also very disrespectful to me in the process. I do not think you are fit to be staff.

4. Rumskizzle

Rumskizzle Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 Sorry dude I agree with Matt is seems to be bare minimum, and try to add color to make it stand out more! And plus you never finished your application!

5. OverRobbie

OverRobbie User

-1 application is lacking in a lot of areas and lot of misspelling

6. Mitch Suppanz

Mitch Suppanz Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 Try and add some color, and double check your grammar and spelling. also try to add on to the reason why you should/want to be staff