Locked Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Vore, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vore

Vore User

Name: Vore

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:419395577

Staff who banned you: Gooddoctor

Their STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:145607286

Why should you be unbanned?: I was wrongly informed,i asked if i could spawn a fuckton of drugs and was told by cyrus that he didnt see why i wouldnt be able to,then i proceeded to get banned.

Screenshot of ban message?:

Attached Files:

2. +1 gooddoctor is a minge and doesn't know the rules.

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Member Staff Member Operator

1.By a fuck ton I didn't think you meant so much to the point where you lag the server.
    2. I never directly said you could, I said "I don't see why he wouldn't be able to" as there is no rules against that directly. (Until it went to the point of lagging the server)

4. thegooddoctor27

thegooddoctor27 Member Staff Member Moderator

which is why he was banned

5. thegooddoctor27

i do know the rules which is why he was banned

6. thegooddoctor27

also find it funny how you screenshot the ban message but in your appeal put the wrong person who banned you this just supports me thinking you and billie are just minge's.

7. Vore

Vore User

Not sure why this is quoted,but this is my first time replying so ill just roll w it and fix it if i make a mistake,anyway yea man it was like 2 in the morning and i was incredibly tired so my bad for wrongly accusing doctor of being the one who banned me,i was banned by CYRUS

8. Vore

Vore User

My goal wasnt to lag the server,ive collected about 5 days of play time within the two weeks on the server and its summer,i got nothin better to do than play gmod and spend some cash money,but point was i love the server,i was judt trying to have some fun and CYRUS gave me permission to spawn A FUCK TON which....is what i did then got banned for it.

9. Vore

Vore User

Cant stress how true this part is,I asked for a sit yesterday involving a staff memeber and i was told by gooddoctor to "grow a pair" and then moments later i was pulled into a sit and it was good doctor getting me warned for staff diss.......he ignored my sit but then was angry and got me warned for player diss.

10. Vore

Vore User

May i add there was about 5 people on,one of which was Rudy(afk) so about 4 people,and NOBODY was grinding,at the time i had every player in the server (4 people) in the room at the time of the ban

11. Vore

Vore User

*staff diss sorry

12. Vore

Vore User

Another side note,i had judt got a crate key and permanent Prime less than 5 hours before the ban,why would i get this and then set my goal to be immediately banned so i cant use my new stuff,again i live this server and it was not intent to crash or lag the server

13. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

He kinda did give you permission so it was misinterpreted. Uhhhh...you will be unbanned, but if you ever try doing this again you will be re-banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.