Accepted Ban Request for xX_6TelrPu$$yDestroyer9_Xx

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by King Joe, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Joe

King Joe User

Server (DarkRP or MilitaryRP): Dark RP

Your name: King Joe

Their name: xX_6TelrPu$$yDestroyer9_Xx

Their STEAM name: xX_6TelrPu$$yDestroyer9_Xx

Their STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:197626193

Evidence (Video, Screenshots, etc): VIDEOS ARE NOT IN ORDER.
    0:40 3:38
    0:31 3:45 9:30
    1:40 3:25

2:10 2:28 9:30 12:30

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1462187009 (i do believe this is a different incident then in one of the videos, you can check by looking at my time at the top right to see if its different/same.)

What did they do wrong?: MASS RDM, Multiple attempted rdm, lying in sits, harrasing me without rp intentions.

Additional comments:
    I was playing as an autist and telling people about my fidget spinner and he would come up to me and rdm me. Whenever I called an admin he would lie and say that i was in front of his base, past or near his kos line. Most admin sits I did try to call were straight up ignored or they were too busy at the time. I then got super salty after constantly getting rdmed, I decided to record. I dont know how to edit so there are different videos. For everyones conveniance, I shall add the times when he started messing with me. Again, I DID call admin many times before/after i was recording.

2. King Joe

King Joe User

VIDEOS ARE NOT IN ORDER

0:22 9:41

1:05

4:15 8:32

Numbers such as 0:22 or 4:15 are where you want to skip to, to see the minge.

3. PopaOG

PopaOG User

+1 he's a huge minge and he deserves punishment.

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Member Staff Member Moderator

I did see this happen when I wasabout to get off the server and told him that walking around with a KoS sign and placing it over someone’s head is not allowed. But I did not know he did it this much

5. King Joe

King Joe User

I tried to ask for help but when staff actually took my sits he made an excuse and got away with it because apparentley i dont have any proof that I didnt cross his kos line when there was none to begin with. You were on near the end and I didnt bother you since I had recorded some of it. The sad thing is that the recordings are only half of the things he did. Gonna have to start recording my sits

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  6. Jimbo

well what I saw so far is Rdmx3 which is 3 days unless another staff member sees a 4th then it will be a week. Also what do you use to record ?

7. King Joe

King Joe User

Im not sure if youre looking at all the parts in the video i pointed out and my screenshot carefully. I see ARDM x1, Dmging me and running away x2, RDM x14, being a minge and trying to kos a whole street before he was stopped and prop climb x1. Yea i triple checked all the clips i pointed out. one of em he countered as a civilian and other he countered someone and killed the dude next to him since he assumed they were in a party. The rest were all rdms on me.
    I use OBS to record

8. Jimbo

I’ll give it a better look over when I get home from work so I have a bigger screen lol And Jw what you have for a graphics card b.c I’m running a nvida 1070 so I have shadowplay which helps a lot sence it shows 15mins of everything before I click the my save recording file

9. King Joe

King Joe User

honestly i dont know. I got my paycheck, went to my brother and threw it at his face and told him to build

its getting old tho its about 30-32 months old

10. Jimbo

Lol well that’s a easy way to get a pc built but I will relay this post to mayo so we can look it over and give you a final answer sence I don’t have any powers on the forums

11. downybrowney

downybrowney Member Staff Member Operator

+1

12. ACCEPTED Overall Minge, He will receive a one week ban for MRDM.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.