Denied DownyBrowney Staff report

Discussion in 'Staff Report' started by Juan Jones, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:06 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

Server (DarkRP or MilitaryRP): DarkRP

Your name: Juan Jones

Name of the staff member: DownyBrowney

Their STEAMID: STEAM_1:0:162188959

Evidence (Video, Screenshots, etc):

In this video below it shows how DownyBrowney blatantly false bans me. This all happens after an argument so I took it up with Mayo The Locc and he agrees it was most likely just because he dislikes me. I don't know what kind of excuse he will come up with for why he false banned me but I am just hoping he does not get away with this as it should be a staff demotion I believe.

In this video below it just shows how DownyBrowney does not know his rules. This was about one of the dumbest situations involving DownyBrowney yet. You can see how he is clearly making a skybase and when I go to him to ask him to delete it he says "Thumbs said I can" But even though another staff member who is a lower ranking than him said he could he should still know his rules. After he wont listen I get Mayo The Locc to come and see it and Mayo was just shocked that he was trying to convince us that he was not skybasing Mayo says "That is literally the definition of skybasing" I cut the video a little short but I am sure that Mayo will tell you it is the truth.

Why should they be demoted, or punished?: As you can see in the two videos above he false banned me which that alone I feel should be a demotion but at very least a Staff strike. The video shows there is no reason I should have been banned. As for video number two, I do not believe this will actually affect him but I just use it as a backup to show he does not even know his rules. During the time of the recording I was running out of space, few were corrupted or just did not even save when I ended the video but I hope the two videos I did provide are enough.

2. downybrowney

downybrowney Member Staff Member Operator

i banned you because Mayo told me and you want me to get demoted because i got you demoted and or made u quit so this just shows nothing except u being salty

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. downybrowney

mayo said i could ban you so if you think i falsely banned you go talk to mayo.

4. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

I did talk to mayo. Who do you think unbanned me? And also I am not salty I waited like 2-3 days to make this report because I have been doing some things but either way it does not change what you did was wrong it still was a complete false ban Mayo will have to reply with his side of the story.

5. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

Btw you can stop being so childish ffs please don’t act like you did shit to me. School starts in two days for me so you can damn sure believe I was resigning anyways and if you want proof to that ask like any one of my friends on Obey they will tell you I was going to resign soon in fact I resigned later than I thought I would.

6. downybrowney

people said u quit bc me so ya u are heated about it

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. downybrowney

and ya i have video of mayo saying i can ban u so dont talk shit about what you dont know

8. GonnaStickMaThumbs

GonnaStickMaThumbs Member Staff Member Operator

Please calm down,
    This can get both of you warned.
    Stop insulting each other

9. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

Am I the salty one? Anyways you being so immature just improves my case. And btw I did not "Quit" ObeyServer in fact I have logged on pretty much daily still, All I did was resign.

10. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

Oh yeah to add onto the comment above because I forgot. If you have a video of mayo saying that it really does not matter. My report is on you and mayo can reply with his side of the story, Although I still do not believe mayo would just say "Oh yeah you can ban him for a week" I assume that you told him something false and he was implying it is your decision, although you can still get punished for that.

11. Evan

Evan User

+1 Downy's corrupt as shit. I see why you resigned Juan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. PopaOG

PopaOG User

+1 Downy is abusive as fuck and constantly breaks rules, i don't even know how he got promoted to operator honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

I checked up on this staff report assuming it was DownyBrowney but thx for the support guys lol.

14. downybrowney

They are only saying this because they are his friends i have proof of mayo saying i can ban u so i did nothing wrong

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Juan Jones

Juan Jones User

For one they are not my friends. The name PopaOG sounds familiar but I am not friends with either of them. And to add to that I have not even logged on the server since I have made this staff report. I have not told anyone of my “friends” to reply to this post. And I still don’t see how you don’t understand why you keep saying it was ok for you to false ban me. If mayo gave you the go ahead you still false banned me either way. If mayo would actually reply to this shot it would help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.