El fishero staff AP

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by d--fish, May 6, 2019.

1. d--fish

d--fish User

STEAM Name:d--fish

Discord Name w/ ID:d--fish#1193

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO:76561198202394462

Rank (EX: PRIME):VIP perma

Time Zone:CDT

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP):13

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough: I turn 14 in less than two months. i make good grades i do chores daily and i play sports and dont rage at people for example, During football i was targeted and i just let it go most of the time.

In-game name:EL fishero

Time on the server (1 day requirement):1 week

Do you have any warns? (How many):10

If so, why?: New to RP and ive been on this server for a very long time so you might accidently break a rule every once in a while.

Do you have any bans? (How many):no

If so, why?:

Do you have any previous staff experience?:yes

If so, explain?:It was on this server so ik how the rules and things work

Do you have a clear, working microphone?:yes

How long have you been playing on Obey?only server ive played on

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (5 Sentences minimum):Because i was staff on this server before. i like playing on this server and being staff especially. i want to be a cop when im older so this is just like it but its in a video game. there the same because they both stop rule breakers.

What makes you a better option than others? (3 Sentences minimum):I wouldnt say im a better option. Im just another option. so if other staff are RPing i can be staff while they have fun.

How are you mature? (3 Sentences minimum):I am mature by making good grades. I also respect other people and people who are older than me. for instance if someones older than me i call them sir or if they are younger than me i still call them sir.

What staff member recommended you? (Need 1 recommendation)dECRYTEX

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?:Rudy (juul master)
    What is the best money making method on the server?opuim

What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?:new life rule, you cant interact with anyone u died by or with for 5 minutes or return to the same spot. RDA being arrested for no RP reason. RDM being killed ofr no RP reason.LTAP leaving to avoid punishment. minge is being someone who just makes RPing not fun and is bassically like a parasite.

What would you do if you got RDMed and you were the only staff member on?:step 1 I would ask for another staff to hop on. Step 2 if no other staff member gets on i would just let the person off until it becomes a problem, or they kill me more than 3 times.

What would you do if someone was constantly flaming you and you are staff?: Just keep my cool and ignore them unless there in a sit then i wouldd just tell them to stop so i can answer the sit. If they keep going in a sit i gag them letthe other person speak then ungag them.

What do you do if someone Mass RDMs and you are staff?:Take them into a sit jail them and tell them they are getting banned. then i would put a ban extension request on them.

How often can you be on the server? (Make a schedule for the whole week) EX: Monday: 10 AM - 3 PM: friday 5-12pm
    saturday 10am-12pm
    sunday is weird for right now but i get on whenever i can.

Name 5 ULX commands from console and what it does (EX: ulx freeze - Freezes player):
    ulx unfreeze (player)

ulx gag (player) makes player unable to use mic chat
    ulx ban (player) (time) (reason) kicks player and makes it to where they cant join back for a specified number of time
    ulx banid (player) (time) (reason) same as ban but u have to do their steam ID
    ulx slay (player) kills player instantly
    If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?:yes i still do that when i can

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?:Yes sir

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?:Yes Sir

Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?:Yes sir

Do you agree to use the console for any ULX commands you will use?:Yes sir

Do you understand that if you lie on any part of this application you will be demoted fully? (EX: Head-Admin => USER):Yes Sir

Anything else you would like to add?: thank you for taking your time out of the day to read this everyone.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM
    • Agree Agree x 11
  2. Avery

Avery User

-1 you have already been staff on this server once, and you have already been demoted, ontop of how many warns you have, I don't believe your mature enough to be staff

• Disagree Disagree x 12
  3. you nocliped in to ppl's base's and took stuff

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  4. you did not even say yes or no

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Clucky

Clucky Member Staff Member Operator

I don't understand how staying on the server when times are low show that you have matured.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  6. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

I want more step by step responses like what you would do exactly. Your responses are so vague.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. d--fish

d--fish User

i have updated the APP

8. d--fish

d--fish User

updated

9. d--fish

d--fish User

I didnt just leave the server and go play on another one i stayed on the server and helped it regrow. many people dont do that.

10. d--fish

d--fish User

no i did not.

11. d--fish

d--fish User

dont foget i have over a week of playtime on the server which means 24x7=168 hours divided by 10 equals a average of 1 warn every 16.8 hours

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  12. Avery

Avery User

that means you get a warn every day and a half give or take. You must not know the rules if you get that many warns and you have over a week on the server. You should read MOTD some to memorize the rules. You also got demoted for abusing your power.

1.42857142857 days per warn

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. d--fish

d--fish User

yes, every 34 hours I would get a warning. that's in-game time, and don't forget there are 24 hours in a day not including me sleeping eating and other things. and I usually only spend about 3-4 hours on gmod a day if I'm not doing something important on there. so every about 7-8 real-life days I get a warning. I get one warn every real-life week.

14. d--fish

d--fish User

and getting demoted for abuse. it wasn't like I flew into someone's base killed them took their things and flew out. it was no clipping off duty the occasional time to get back into my base. and my first strike was my first day. my second was when i banned a MRDM off duty and the 3 was for i dont even know what i did wrong on that one rudy didnt tell me.

15. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Member Staff Member Operator

Honestly: Im going to have to -1 this
    Your a nice guy and all but when you did have staff you where a tad bit abusive

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. d--fish

d--fish User

how was i abusive explain.

17. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Member Staff Member Operator

When I last saw you as staff you: Prop blocked a bit, didnt follow any of the proper procedures, showed very little maturity. Mind you I last played about 2 months ago so alot has changed for you but it takes more then 2 months to move from little maturity to massive maturity

18. iiPlutanium

iiPlutanium Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 honestly i haven't seen you on lately and there have been a lot of issues with you fish these past 2 weeks. But he did abuse his powers like dan said. The last thing im going to say is he is a good kid but he just needs a little bit more time for something like this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. d--fish

d--fish User

what do you mean what issues have their been

20. d--fish

d--fish User

u mean when i was a cop and arrested u for having a illegal gun thats thee only thing ive been doing for the past 2 weeks
    is RPing as a cop