Locked GOODDOCTOR

Discussion in 'Staff Report' started by billie_jean, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your name: Billie Jean

Name of the staff member: thegooddoctor27

Their STEAMID: Not sure.

Evidence (Video, Screenshots, etc): Attached

Why should they be demoted, or punished?: As of a few minutes ago, I messaged Rudy on discord to confirm this evidence. Rudy sent me a screenshot that will be attached along with the YouTube video of the evidence. My friend Vore, I had killed shown in the clip. I accidentally killed someone else that was standing right in front Vore. The other man who was RDMed, he called a sit insisting me to be warned for RDM x1. Then Vore comes into the sit, insisting that him not to warn me for the "RDM." The rest will be shown in the video.

Attached Files:

2. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Currently the only mod+ of Obey. Staff Member Moderator+

1. No kill me advert from vore still RDM doc was doing his job with LOGS
    2. Legit the 2nd he jailed you you got a bit aggresive and spammed sits with "False jail" like you did when I muted you for 5 mins

3. Look at the img I put lmao @ripjaw56789 being so irrelevant rn

4. ripjaw56789

But vore didnt make the sit
    at all actually

5. thegooddoctor27

thegooddoctor27 Member Staff Member Moderator

Facts^^^

6. When the victim is saying in chat multiple times, telling the staff member not to warn the person being accused multiple times, you should not warn them. Rudy can confirm, he was the one to tell me to go to the forums.

7. @thegooddoctor27 You know what else is a fact? You refusing to give me a sit because I "made you mad." That isn't allowed. You're just not allowed to not give someone a sit.

8. thegooddoctor27

thegooddoctor27 Member Staff Member Moderator

there was other staff on to to take your sit you have been harassing me for 3 days now kid grow up

9. ripjaw56789

Billie doc has a point: Their was me, curse, karma and doc on I refused to take your sit as it was "Falsly jailed" reports and "Falsly muted" reports. If you have an issue with a punishment dont make admin tickets im not gonna take them unless I 100% confirm it was false punishment and we could have warned + jailed you for the 2 false sits you made. So yea no one took your ticket for the false jail bs you where claiming.

10. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

Sounds like you got a grudge against the staff member. I will talk to all staff about punishments for minor offences. You can work out how you guys hate each other in PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.