Italian Stallion staff app Edited again

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Avery, May 6, 2019.

1. Avery

Avery User

STEAM Name: Born_In_The_USSR

Discord Name w/ ID: AJ#5677

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO: STEAM_0:1:199157805

Rank (EX: PRIME): Prestige

Time Zone: EST

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP): 15

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough: N/A

In-game name: Italian Stallion

Time on the server (6 hour requirement): 7 hours

Do you have any warns? (How many): 2

If so, why?: RDM x2

Do you have any bans? (How many): 0

If so, why?: N/A

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes

If so, explain?: I was a mod on a lawless server (Disbanded), I was a co-owner on a scum server, and I owned my own Minecraft server.

Do you have a clear, working microphone?: Yes

How long have you been playing on Obey?: Since October of 2018

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (7 Sentences minimum):
    I would love to become staff because I could help out the community. I love being staff and meeting new people every day. I love this community and I would love to help in any way I can. I think with my experience as staff in other games. I could help the Obey servers grow to the most populated server in Garry's Mod. I would love to be staff because it would help me in communication skills for real life. I always wanted to be staff on Obey servers, and I finally had the time to make the App so I could be staff on a great server.

What makes you a better option than others? (5 Sentences minimum):
    I believe I'm a better option than most because I have a lot of experience and staff. I think I'm mature enough to be staff. I know how do deal with deferent people, Meaning I know how to deal with different personalities. I think that I would be a better option than most kids that are applying for staff. Honestly, nobody is better than the other because everyone is different.
    How are you mature? (3 Sentences minimum): I believe I'm mature enough because I have been able to be an owner of my own Minecraft server. I also have been able to be a Co-Owner in a scum server without any trouble. I believe I'm mature enough to be staff because I always find the nicest way around things.

What staff member recommended you?: None

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?: Rudy

What is the best money making method on the server?: Bitcoin and drugs

What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?:
    NLR= New Life Rule - You may not go back to where you died for the time stated in MOTD.

RDA= Random Arrest - This is when a player is a police officer and is randomly arresting people for no good reason.

RDM= Random death math - This is when someone random takes damage from another player for no reason.

LTAP= Leave To Avoid Punishment - This is when somebody leaves to not get a warn or ban for something they did.

Minge= This is when a player is annoying people and trying to Role Play in any way.

What would you do if you got RDMed and you were the only staff member on?: I would request another staff member to get online so I can make a sit and deal with the RDM like I'm a normal user with no staff ability.

What would you do if someone was constantly flaming you and you are staff?: I would deal with it like I was a normal player. I would make a sit for another staff to take.

What do you do if someone Mass RDMs and you are staff?: If they Mass RDM I would ban them accordingly.

How often can you be on the server? (Make a schedule for the whole week) EX: Monday: 10 AM - 3 PM:
    Monday: 7:00 PM - 9 PM
    Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9 PM
    Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 9 PM
    Thursday: 5:00 PM - 9 PM
    Friday: 4:30 PM - 10 PM
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 10 PM
    Sunday 9:00 AM - 9 PM

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A JOB PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT ME TO BE EVERY NIGHT AND DAY.

Name 10 commands from console, do it like the example; EX: (ulx freeze [name]):
    ulx jailtp <player>
    ulx jail <player/players> <time>
    ulx cloak <player>
    ulx strip <players>
    ulx ban <player>
    ulx bring <player>
    ulx kick <player>
    ulx return
    ulx goto <player>
    ulx freeze <player>

If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?: I would stay and help

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?: Yes

Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?: Yes

Do you agree to use the console for any ULX commands you will use?: Yes

Do you understand that if you lie on any part of this application you will be demoted fully? (EX: Head-Admin => USER): I Agree

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank your for having the time to look at my application.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lowpy

Lowpy User

+1 good player, I highly respect him. He is super active and dedicated to this server. Anyone who knows him would know that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

Redo these in your own words. PS: Don't copy them word for word from whatever site / source you got it from.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Avery

Avery User

NOT A BUMP

I fixed some things to my Application

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. d--fish

d--fish User

great player i would reccomend

6. Rudy

You got a nice application, but I don't really see you on. Please respond if you've been active.

7. Avery

Avery User

I have been but very late at night.

8. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Member Staff Member Operator

+1
    Great Guy
    Fun to play with at night
    Seems to know his shit

9. Rudy

Update your application. You also have been very inactive. The last time you were on was 5/12/19 and that's wah last Sunday. Also, add some color to your application.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  10. donahuemichael3

donahuemichael3 Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

+1
    He has experienced staff
    But I feel he should have some more hours