Locked Julius on Duty`s ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ___, May 17, 2019 at 8:13 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ___

___ User

Name:Julius on duty

STEAMID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867073622/edit

Staff who banned you: COL ripjaw

Their STEAMID: STEAM_0:0155466171

Why should you be unbanned?:
    I was banned for a month for showing an exploit to a moderator and abusing that exploit.
    I don't think that is reasonable because there wasn't even a sit once i showed him he went on duty and i was banned. There was no one telling me to stop or get rid of the keys i was just banned. Honestly i think that is kind of stupid because yeah i did abuse an exploit but i showed it to a higher up so he can contact Rudy about it and get it removed but instead i was banned for 28 days. Its like the mod thinks i was hacking the game or something but all i did was log on and i had a key and when i killed my self/got killed i got another key in my inventory so its not really my fault that the glitch happend but it is my fault that i abused it and if it happens again i will be sure to not abuse the glitch and contact Rudy
    immediately.

Screenshot of ban message?:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559861990093488128/579000308173373442/unknown.png

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  2. what exploit was it. was it the jimmie exploit

3. ___

___ User

i dont know i logged on and had a key and every time i died it gave me another idk how it happend and i only got to do it a few times so i only have i think 16 keys and im happy to give them over all ripjaw had to do was ask to not to and to throw away the keys

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  4. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

The thing is the fact that you knew it was wrong and kept doing it meant that you were abusing an exploit. I will reduce your ban to 1 day and when its up please let me know when you're on so I can remove the keys / weapons or remove them yourself. Don't do it again, when you find that something isn't right. Let us know immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.