Locked RIPJEW

Discussion in 'Staff Report' started by billie_jean, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your name: Snowboss
    Name of the staff member: COL Ripjaw
    Their STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:155466171
    Evidence (Video, Screenshots, etc):
    Why should they be demoted, or punished?: All i was trying to do was rp as a detective and me and billie were trying to figure out what all the lag was so we went and couldnt find so we messed around and went to ripjaw and talked to him and said we knew it as a joke i got gagged for mic spam and then i was almost warned for staff diss when i said you have to be retarded when the only way to get warned for staff diss is for saying kys or anything more then that, ive been gagged by him multiple times for no reason and this is the third, The first was when i was singing so we back in the mine in the street not loud or anything just my voice and then i was gagged when i said help a little loud not screaming inside my own base because i was being killed and then now.

2. Snowboss

Snowboss User

This was the video i was trying to post but i posted the wrong video

3. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

Your name isn't Snowboss nigga.

4. @Rudy too lazy to change it

5. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

You were spamming. I posted pictures below to shed some light onto what mic spamming is. The thing is in the video it is blatant that you were trying to piss off / annoy the fuck outta Ripjaw, so you deserved what you got coming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.