Locked Sir Trollz A Lot Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Jaysos, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaysos

Jaysos User

Name: Sir Trollz A Lot
    SteamID: Can't find
    Staff Who Banned Me: F4LC0
    Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47639998
    Why Should I Be Unbanned:
    So basically me and my friends were playing on this server, and i've played it alot, and me and some guy, (i think it was F4LC0 but idk) got in like a gun war, where the guy would throw grenades at me, rdm me, and i was just defending myself, and then randomly i got jailed, and since i was the only one being jailed, i was a bit toxic, and so i got a 3649 days, 3 hour 40 minute ban. And I was really just defending myself, and i also have like 10 hours on Obey, and its one of my top servers to play on and its really fun, and i think its unfair i got banned for self defense, and the reason wasnt rdm or anything, it just says, and i quote, (ill have a picture) "retard Nice People faggot"

Picture of Ban Message: [​IMG] sorry for bad quality

Attached Files:

2. Jaysos

Jaysos User

sorry i cant find my steam id i just never have had to do a ban appeal before so i never needed it

3. F4LC0

F4LC0 Member Staff Member Server Manager

I spectated you rdming in massive amounts as soon as you leave spawn multiple times and you instantly respond to staff with toxicity and just simply not giving a fuck at all. Ill lower your ban to 1 week if you are even able to find your steam id lmao

4. F4LC0

also I would like to add that your friend started revenge tried revenge rdming me, dont be so toxic man!

5. Jaysos

Jaysos User

how do you find your steam ID

6. Jaysos

Jaysos User

my steam id is STEAM_1:0:156485831

7. Jaysos

Jaysos User

its STEAM_0:0:156485831

8. F4LC0

You will be unbanned tomorrow