staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by billynye, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:57 AM.

1. billynye

billynye User

STEAM Name:billynye

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO:STEAM_0:0:419520219

Time zone:EST

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP): 14

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough:

In-game name:billynye

Time on the server (1-day requirement):1d 4h 43m

Do you have any warns? (How many): 1

If so, why?: RDM

Do you have any bans? (How many): no

If so, why?:

Do you have any previous staff experience?:no

If so, explain?:

Do you have a clear, working microphone?: yes

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (3 Sentences): I like the server and i want to help people. I also want the experience of being a staff member. I also want to see the server grow. The are also lots of players that don’t follow the rules of the server.

How are you better than other applicants? (3 Sentences): I am very patient with people that dont agree with me. I am also very respectful. And I am willing to help new players to the server. I know the rules of the server.

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?: Rudy

What is the best money making method on the server?: There are many good ways but in my opinion i think it is money printing.

What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?: NLR is new life rule if you get raided you cannot come back until it is over. RDM: Random Death Match: killing people for no RP reason RDA: Random Arrest: Arresting people for no reasonLTAP: Leaving to avoid punisment

How often can you be on a day?: it depends on weekends im on for around 12 hours but on weekdays it depends

Name 5 ULX commands from chat and console, do it like the example; EX: (!freeze [name] / ulx freeze [name]): !ban !jail !goto !send !jailtp

If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?:y i would stay

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?: i agree

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?: i agree

Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?: i agree

Do you swear that you didn't lie on this application whatsoever? I swear

Anything else you would like to add?:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  2. billynye

billynye User

What do you mean by staf application format and btw im on rn and i was on from 12 am to 3 in the morning yesterday

3. billynye

billynye User

Is that better

4. Lord Markwad

Lord Markwad Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

Neutral
    you didn't answer, why do you want to be staff on obey servers and what makes you better than other players you need to add more and then I will +1 ya make sure you go above the 3 sentences to.

5. billynye

billynye User

I think that i did but i will check

6. Lord Markwad

Lord Markwad Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

i'm sorry I meant you didn't answer it correctly you need to go 3 sentences and preferably above that my fault for being vague

7. billynye

billynye User

It fine i added a little bit to it

8. GonnaStickMaThumbs

GonnaStickMaThumbs Member Staff Member Operator

If you make your app look better then that I will plus your app.
    Active and Helpful player.