Denied The Whore Report

Discussion in 'Staff Report' started by SUICIDEGHOST, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:27 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your name:
    SUICIDEGHOST

Name of the staff member:
    TheWhoreThatStoleChristmas

Their STEAMID:
    TheWhoreThatStoleChristmas

Evidence (Video, Screenshots, etc):

sorry about this cringe shit lmao but i just posted it on a burner IG acc since the file was too big since i had to record with my phone lmfao (mind the shit FPS and the line down my screen) https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz1-Qg-lUxx/

Why should they be demoted, or punished?:

Bruh, this nigga straight up would unarrest ANYONE who even entered the jail cell. I arrested a nigga attempting a mug that didnt notice me? Unarrest. Illegal weapons? Unarrest. He literally acknowledged the fact the dude committed a crime but unarrested him and let him come back and kill me for no reason lol. Plus, two days ago, not long after I bought VIP the server crashed and when I went AFK for a lil to go get sum to eat this nigga banned me for a whole day for crashing the server with no evidence that I even did anything. I was gonna appeal it earlier today but i figured since I only had 8 hours or so left there was really no point lmao. Shits dumb and annoying as fuck to put money into a server when people like this ruin the fun and experience when literally every other staff are the coolest niggas ever lol.

2. hiii <3

hiii <3 a7x fan piss off Staff Member Trial-Moderator

Just gonna say this, not enough evidence

3. literally clearly showed him admitting to freeing someone solely because they felt like it but ight cuh

4. F4LC0

F4LC0 Member Staff Member Server Manager

cops can be corrupt and unarrest anyone at will. you can demote them from being a corrupt cop in return

5. he wasnt cop tho cutie. he was operating as staff, tped into the cell, and when i explained the reason behind his arrest, he simply said "i dont really care, i wanna unarrest him so i will". I told him that he's staff but he cant just do that and he did it anyway then dipped. I called him up for a seperate sit a few moments later questioning why he did that shit and thats when i got it on record that he did it cuz "arresting is gay".

6. WhoreThatStoleChristmas

WhoreThatStoleChristmas Member Staff Member Operator

This is what happened. We were taking a sit and He was arrested for having a gun bigger than a pistol which he didn't even have out and we were in the sit and I said "Alrighty, this sit is over." I come back and unarrest the guy after I went off duty and then the guy starts complaining that I un-arrested him. Oh, and where's your evidence of the whole thing? xD He told me to resay what I said and I said "arresting is gay I didn't want the experience to be bad for him" So, I COME BACK and unarrest him. It's going to be a -1 for me btw

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019 at 9:01 AM
  7. Well, now you're blatantly contradicting yourself and lying, kid. Obviously he didn't have a gun out, because he was in a fucking jail cell and he couldn't accesss his weapons. During the ORIGINAL sit, he himself said "I only switched to my gun for a few seconds, he made me lose my dragunov!" to which you arrested him...whilst on duty. You were operating as a mod at the moment unless staff mode is synonmous with being apart of the PD. Anywho, the sit shown in this video is AFTER the initial unarrest, because I wanted to inquire how it makes sense to unarrest him and allow him to revenge RDM me when he committed a crime to which you said, clearly shown in the video, "I unarrested him because arresting is gay." Not because "he didnt break a law" but becauase arresting is gay, and in the brief time I've even seen you on the server you've enabled FailRP and blatantly show disregard for the responsibilities that come with your position of authority in the game by breaking multiple rules in staff mode. If you were a cop I really wouldn't have given a shit, but you kept doing that shit as staff and those niggas would come back and just fucking rape us randomly as retaliation and that shits annoying lmao

8. and you're one to talk about evidence when you have 0 evidence as to why I was banned for a day for "crashing the server". How tf can one AFK nigga crash the server? I put money into this server which is in my defense, sum I rarely do for a video game so it was strange to have paid for VIP to try out and see if I wanted it PERMANENTLY which would mean putting more of my income into the server, go AFK to go out and grab a slurpee and chips for literally ten minutes and come back to see I'm banned for sum I aint even do lmao

9. xxx dead body

xxx dead body запаздывание Staff Member Operator

-1 What retard records their screen and puts it on Instagram?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. hiii <3

hiii <3 a7x fan piss off Staff Member Trial-Moderator

You're saying all of this shit but you have NO EVIDENCE. Yea you phone recorded him saying he unarrested him but you have NO evidence that it was false, you have NO evidence that he false banned you for crashing the server, you actually COULD have crashed the server and could be lying about it. You have no case here.

11. JumpingLikeEtika

JumpingLikeEtika Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 This is actually the most 144p not evidence having shit I have ever seen.

12. F4LC0

F4LC0 Member Staff Member Server Manager

Denied

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.