Pending Trial staff application - GreatValueWindex

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GreatValueWindex, May 13, 2019.

1. STEAM Name: GreatValueWindex

Discord Name w/ ID: GreatValueWindex#4612

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GreatValueWindex

Rank (EX: PRIME): Prestige

Time Zone: CDT

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP): 16

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough:

In-game name: GreatValueWindex

Time on the server (6-hour requirement): 1 day

Do you have any warns? (How many): maybe a couple

If so, why?: I wasn't completely familiar with the rules

Do you have any bans? (How many): 1-day ban

If so, why?: claimed I was evading the fact that someone stole my printers but I actually had to get off and I could not prove it

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

If so, explain?:

Do you have a clear, working microphone?:
    Blue yeti pro
    How long have you been playing on Obey?:
    I have 1 day now but I've been on and off for a year I was playing when mayo was head staff and when Juan jones was messing with kids and this server had 60+ at most times

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (7 Sentences minimum):
    because I've realized that this is my favorite server I don't really like many other servers and I spend a lot of my time on this one just messing around. I would really like to progress on this server since I spend a lot of time on it already. The staff has been lacking recently and is the reason the player count has been a little low I would really like to give back to the community after all this time of playing and not giving back. I would really like to try and help raise the player count of the server to when it was a higher number. I would like to regulate and make sure that it is a fair experience for everyone that plays on the server. My most played game is G-mod and I would also like to gain experience on being a Staff/admin member.

What makes you a better option than others? (5 Sentences minimum):
    I don't think I'm a better option than others I think I'm just as good as some of the trial staff and many of the future applicants. though I believe that I have the most time right now and can be online in a matter of minutes unless I'm busy. I'm fair about the rules I believe everything should be fair and everyone should have a great role-playing experience. I think I have a lot of passion for this server and I am willing to do anything to raise the player count and activity.

How are you mature? (3 Sentences minimum):
    as far as I'm aware I am mature I'm 16 and technically in high school, I can take sits in a professional manner and make sure things get settled out without picking sides and being biased. I can also handle the responsibility of being in a high power role to a community so to say. I can handle constructive criticism and outlash without backlashing getting offended and making sure things do not get out of hand.
    What staff member recommended you?:
    None

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?:
    rudy my dad

What is the best money making method on the server?:
    becoming a bitcoin miner and buying all your donator stuff and printers/etc and making money in a base
    What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?:
    New Life Rule ,Random Arrest ,Random Deathmatch and someone who basically ruins the game

What would you do if you got RDMed and you were the only staff member on?:
    i would switch to staff on duty and i would put them in a sit

What would you do if someone was constantly flaming you and you are staff?:
    let them sticks and stones

What do you do if someone Mass RDMs and you are staff?:
    immediate ban

How often can you be on the server? (Make a schedule for the whole week) EX: Monday: 10 AM - 3 PM:
    (entire week: 6-12 unless im not busy

Name 10 commands from console, do it like the example; EX: (ulx freeze [name]):
    !kick <player name>
    !ban <player name> <Time> <reason>
    !gag <player name>
    !ungag <player name>

!bring <player name>
    !goto <player name>
    !send <player name> <player name>
    !god
    !cloak
    !slay
    If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?:
    stay to populate it, ive stayed this long i wouldnt pick another server
    Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?:
    yes
    Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?:
    yes
    Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?:
    yes
    Do you agree to use the console for any ULX commands you will use?:
    yes
    Do you understand that if you lie on any part of this application you will be demoted fully? (EX: Head-Admin => USER):

yes
    Anything else you would like to add?: im very sorry for not meeting the sentence requirements but i felt like that was enough

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Avery

Avery User

Please rethink this answer, I am not 100 positive but i believe that staff can not make there own sits.

3. Avery

Avery User

Also please fix the grammar and meet all requirements

4. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Member Staff Member Operator

Staff can take their own sits if all other staff (Rudy excluded cause he always afk) is either Offline or AFK and showing no signs of return.
    Great guy from what I have seen.
    Going to +1 this app

5. iiPlutanium

iiPlutanium Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 looks a little rushed on the punishments and the commands are not in ulx format for example instead of !kick <playername> do ulx kick [playername].

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  6. d--fish

d--fish User

no staff cant deal with their own problems

7. ripjaw56789

ripjaw56789 Member Staff Member Operator

If were the reported i assume no but if where the reporter and we the only staff on yea you can (I also record everything I do incase someone trys to play some "He abusive" card)

8. this mod app is not in the new format

9. Rudy

Rudy Juul Master Staff Member Owner

Pending

Fix up your application.

Dan is right. Use the new format.

This isn't a STEAMID. A STEAMID is https://niggur.club/uploads/mauuj.png. That is my STEAMID though.

I'm pretty sure you have 2 bans because you've been banned for exploiting the jimmie whatever.

These aren't console commands. Literally read the example.

Answer these completely and with detail. It really looks like you aren't trying.

Finally, add color to your application. It really spices it up a little!

10. donahuemichael3

donahuemichael3 Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

this app doesn't seem formal and correct seems like this could be a minge based on the answers in some of the questions, also is a bad player

Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 7:58 PM