Wu Gang Applications [We're back] [REAL WU GANG]

Discussion in 'Gangs' started by WAR, Jul 2, 2019.

1. WAR

WAR User

So, as I've heard before I quit the server awhile back, some retarded niggers tried to remake Wu Gang, and it was horrible, tho now we're actually back, Black Wu isn't [of course, hes still mad] but Black Wu made me the Leader before his permanent leave, and now I am remaking our gang once again! Our application details and requirements are below

Requirements of making an application:
    1] Don't be retarded about it, and make it nice and neat
    2]YOU MUST BE A REPUTABLE MEMBER IN OBEY, NOT SOME RETARD THAT'S NEVER BEEN IN A GANG OR JUST STARTED PLAYING ON THE SERVER
    3]If you're denied, because of rule number 1 or 2, you may reapply, or come to WAR Wu directly, and we may give you another chance of your application

Application Questions:
    1] Why do you want to be in Wu Gang?
    2] Do you swear on Wu Gang oath that it's Wu Gang or no Gang?
    3] What are you good at? Raiding or Base Building [MUST BE SKILLFUL AT ONE OF THESE]
    4] What will you bring to Wu Gang, and how will you benefit us?
    5] Do you [Applicant] swear to Wu Gang that there will be no betrayals, stealing from other members during basing hours, or raiding other members of Wu Gang [IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE, YOU WILL BE EXILED IMMEDIATELY AND BANNED FROM WU GANG UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID REASONING AND PROOF YOU HAVE CHANGED]

Thank you for applying, all applications will be either accepted or denied in 2 days after applying or less -WU GANG OR NO GANG

2. Jarome

Jarome User

I want to be in wu gang for the rush man and having fun with my nigga's basing, raiding, and killing. 2. Cholo Wu for life nigga. 3. Raiding. 4. I will bring that money to wu gang, by rading and getting cash with my homies by mugging people. 5. I swear on wu gang, that I will not betrayal anyone. If I do, I get kicked out of the gang.

3. Jarome

Jarome User

This is fucking cholo in game. Just saying.

4. WAR

WAR User

Actually, black wu gave me the leader position when he quit, he gave me the prized position of the gang, and said it was all mine, so there for I am the real gang leader, but thanks for looking out though, I hate when people impersonate wu gang

5. WAR

WAR User

Dude, I told you it was all in the past and that it’s over, I understand your anger, but how about we be friends this time :) I think your a cool guy, it’s old news and we should restart