Accepted BBC Strike Appeal

Discussion in 'Strike Appeal' started by Jinxnoodle, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Jinxnoodle

Jinxnoodle User

Your IGN: BBC Jinxnoodle
    Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125986612
    Strike #: 1
    Link to Strike: https://obeyservers.com/forum/index.php?threads/bbc-jinxnoodle-strike-1.856/

Explanation of Strike: I was building too close to a spawn tunnel and causing problems with players.
    Why should we remove your strike?
    You should remove my strike because I was building on my property line. I had a lot of people buddied and my base was just utter chaos. I was under the impression that if I was standing on the line, I would just have to be /advert warned to move. I can confirm I didn't move my line, as it was always on the curb of the sidewalk. I realized that having my line so that you can only walk 1 direction out of spawn was a bit mingy, but the rule does say mega-base near spawn tunnels, which 1, I wasn't mega based, and 2, if they don't want anyone based there, they shouldn't have doors 2 feet away from spawn, as I'm definitely not the first to do this (Jimbo, Adult, Most of the OG guys). I realize my mistakes and I don't think this should result in a strike, as I was obeying the rules while just trying to have some fun. (Even the kid who sent the vid didn't want me striked:
    "[SUPPORTER](PM) Quitsdrop: I never intended for that to happen"

2. [MAYO]

[MAYO] Member

You live, and you learn. ACCEPTED

3. Frank Wayne

Frank Wayne Member Staff Member Operator

I wonder why this post isn't locked....

Mods are asleep
    Quickly, post illegal base building techniques.

4. chefs invisible base
    ez