Deadlox's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by d3adlox, Mar 18, 2019.

1. d3adlox

d3adlox User

TEAM Name: Connor
    Discord Name w/ ID: Deadlox#5559

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO:STEAM_0: 1:419603296

Time zone: GMT

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP): 17

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough:

In-game name: Deadlox

Time on the server (1 day requirement): I only have 10 minutes but i can get alot more i just want to get on straight away to help your community out and make it grow.

Do you have any warns? (How many): i have 0 and im hoping i can keep it that way.

If so, why?:

Do you have any bans? (How many): no and i will never get a ban on the garry's mod server.

If so, why?:

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes.
    If so, explain?: I have been staff manager on a very popular server called Drew's Community and dev of my own server and Admin on VisionRP.

Do you have a clear, working microphone?: Yea i do.

How long have you been playing on Obey?: Only today but i will keep playing it from today.

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (7 Sentences minimum): I want to become staff because I want to help out Drew's Community as much as I can. There has been many times when I have been online when no other staff has, or they have been AFK. I want to help by setting up courses for the regiments training, simulations etc. but also to deal with situations including minges, disagreements between people, or any problems at all, so that the community can have the best possible experience.

How are you better than other applicants? (7 Sentences minimum):
    You should choose me because I am very calm, and can deal with situations quickly and effectively, as well as being very active as I am on most of the time. I believe I will do a good job of enforcing the servers rules, and making it a lot more of a fun experience for everyone.
    I can also provide a lot of time and effort towards the server. It was my idea to add the RC squads and I made sure that it was seen through, and am still identifying the issues with it and presenting them to staff so things get fixed and the community has more fun. I am good with people and difficult situations, and really believe that I can do a lot of good for both the server and the people in it.
    But Other applicants may just want more power in the server just so they can minge or show off, I am very serious (not too much to ruin peoples fun), as I have the server and communities best interests in mind, and I could really do some good. I have great ideas and a perspective of the star wars lore, so I believe I can help improve the server events, and just all round capability.

What staff member recommended you? (REQUIRED):
    I was talking to rundy and i asked if i can become staff and he said to apply.
    Who is the owner of Obey Servers?:
    Rudy and Danny.
    What is the best money making method on the server?:
    Printing is the best money making method.
    What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?:
    NLR: New Life Rule
    RDA: Random Arest
    RDM: Random Death Match
    LTAP: leave to avoid punishments
    MINGE: Basically Everything

How often can you be on the server? (Make a schedule for the whole week) EX: Monday: 10 AM - 3 PM: Every day till 3pm-11pm on weekends till 8am-1am

Name 10 commands from console, do it like the example; EX: (ulx freeze [name]):
    !Noclip, !cloak, !uncloak, !spectate, !goto, !bring, !Warn, !jail, !ragdoll, !send, !freeze, !unfreeze.
    If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?:

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?:
    yes i agree with this statement.

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?:
    I agree.
    Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?:
    i agree.
    Do you agree to use the console for any ULX commands you will use?:
    i agree.
    Do you understand that if you lie on any part of this application you will be demoted fully? (EX: Head-Admin => USER): Yes i understand with this statement.

Anything else you would like to add?:

As I have already said, I am very calm and can deal with difficult situations effectively. I am a very musical person and have had quite a lot of experience with bands, and I usually have to be the 'grown up' person if anything goes down, so I have a lot of experience in dealing with people. I am a team player, so I can work with other people to resolve situations if I cannot myself, and I know how to talk to people, but that doesn't mean that I can't be strict when I need to, all while dealing fair consequences and improving the community the best I can.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. F4LC0

F4LC0 User

10 minutes btw

3. juliusB

juliusB Member Staff Member Trial-Moderator

-1 he has 10 minutes lol