Denied xX Rigz Xx Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Elite Sypher, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEAM Name:

Discord Name w/ ID:

STEAMID | STEAMID.IO:

Time zone:

Age (MUST BE 14 AND UP):

If you are younger than that, please tell us how you are mature enough:

In-game name:

Time on the server (1-day requirement):

Do you have any warns? (How many):

If so, why?:

Do you have any bans? (How many):

If so, why?:

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

If so, explain?:

Do you have a clear, working microphone?:yes

How long have you been playing on Obey?:10 days

Why do you want to be staff on Obey Servers? (5 Sentences minimum):I love this server and I want to make it better. I play on this server all the time. I always get rdmed and I want to change that. I love this server soooo much I want to make people smile and have a good time. Plz accept this.

How are you better than other applicants? (5 Sentences minimum):To be honest I don't think I am, but I want to make this server so much better than it is now.

What staff member recommended you? (REQUIRED): Prince Jay

Who is the owner of Obey Servers?:Kwoon which is his discord name idk his in game name.

What is the best money making method on the server?: bitcoin mining and printers.

What is NLR, RDA, RDM, LTAP, and a minge?: New Life Rule (nlr), random arrest(rda), Random Deathmatch(rdm), Leaving to avoid punishment(ltap), abuse of prop(minge).

How often can you be on the server? (Make a schedule for the whole week) EX: Monday: 10 AM - 3 PM: 7 days a week 3 to 10pm.

Name 10 commands from console, do it like the example; EX: (ulx freeze [name]):ulx freeze, teleport, bring, kill that's all I know if you can find me in game you can teach me more commands plz.

If there was no one on the server, would you stay to help populate it, or would you leave?:Stay.

Do you agree to not be staff on any other server but Obey Servers?:Yes

Do you agree to not abuse your power in any way?:Yes

Do you agree to not use your powers off duty?:Yes

Do you agree to use the console for any ULX commands you will use?:Yes

2. DogyGaming

DogyGaming User

-1 lmao didn’t know u got to just pick and choose on what questions you wanted to answer also no color

3. There are many things wrong with this app. I can't be fucked to list them rn so I'll do it in the morning.

4. Worthless

Worthless User

+1 Great guy played with him seems cool and knows what he is doing for the most part.
    -1 So many things missing from staff app, Just for example there is two owners not only one, on the why do you think you are better than other applicants, you put maybe two sentences out of five required, and you didnt answer anything above the "do you have a clear microphone?" Question, Fix the issues and I will change my rating based on your changes

5. Ok, now time to say my grievances. First off, you didn't even answer half of the questions. You said you've been playing on Obey for 10 days. Which means it's very unlikely you meet the 1day required time limit to apply. Your two 5 sentence minimum answers were terrible. "Plz accept this" is very obviously you just wanting to get done asap and not actually caring about your app. You didn't even meet the 5 sentence minimum REQUIREMENT for your 2nd one. Kwoon isn't the only owner of Obey. You don't know 10 commands. And you somehow didn't even list some questions on here that are in the format -
    Do you understand that if you lie on any part of this application you will be demoted fully? (EX: Head-Admin => USER):

Anything else you would like to add?:

This is just another example of you clearly not caring about this staff application. And just a quick tip, if something asks you how you are better than others and you respond "tbh I'm probably not" you're literally saying you wouldn't be better at this than anyone else that applies.

A lot of things are wrong with this staff app, please fix them accordingly and I'll be glad to change my score.
    As of now, I'm thinking you don't care enough about this app to change it. Please prove me wrong and update it.

6. Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  7. Kwoon

Kwoon the Chief Staff Member Owner

Re-apply with more efforts and more colors.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.